- What is a National Payments System?
- What is the difference between clearing and settlement?
- What is the purpose of a National Switch?
- What is an Automated Clearing House (ACH)?
- What is interoperability and why is it important to the National Payments System?
- How does the four party payment system work?
- What is interchange and how does it affect the consumer?
- What is the difference between mobile payments and mobile banking?
- What are the best practices utilized globally in National Payments Systems?
If you are looking for the answer to any of the above questions and more, or if you would like a good understanding of the latest research and thinking pertaining to national payment systems globally, look no further.
As a subscriber to the National Payments System Institute, you will have immediate access to downloadable e-books, e-modules, and over 500 relevant resource documents.
Our team of experts has first hand experience of national payment systems having worked for numerous years with regulators, banks, payment service providers and other stakeholders. As such, they are qualified to provide practical and relevant information and expertise.