Things you need to know
- The National Payments System Institute is an e-learning institute with the vision of providing quality National Payments System related information and capacity building for regulators, policy makers and all other participants involved in the design, oversight and development of national payment systems worldwide.
- The mission of NPS-Institute is to develop the capacity of all involved in building or further developing national payment systems worldwide in a sustainable way so that these systems can contribute towards regional or national growth, efficiency and financial inclusion.
- The National Payments System Institute aims to offer neutral educational national payments system related material (e-books,e-modules, subscription content) and training courses (electronic and in person) to an international audience.
- The National Payments System Institute provides a convenient, cost effective option for continuing education in the payments field, career development, and staff training. Each e-book and e-module is designed to be engaging, informative, and immediately applicable to those working in the payments sector or interested in learning about the National Payments System. The National Payments System Institute is headquartered and incorporated in greater Boston, Massachusetts and was founded in 2012.
- The National Payments System Institute was formed due to a demand for information relating to a National Payments System and its component parts, which was lacking globally. This enables the entire framework to be understood as opposed to the often narrow focus on specific aspects relating to payments such as cards. The National Payments System Institute provides a means of understanding how the various areas interact and affect each other.
Subscribe to the National Payments System Institute now, upload your first e-book, Introduction to the National Payments System for free and gain a better understanding of the NPS as a whole—its basic components, layers, payment instruments and channels, participants and how it is regulated and overseen.