How does the subscription and online payment process work?
In order to subscribe and make the required online payment, follow the steps below:
1) Click on the Subscribe now button. Fill out the subscription information that is required and submit the form.
2) You will be sent an email with your username and password and a link that you must click on to validate your subscription account.
3) Click on the Validation link and login using the username and password provided.
4) You will be taken to a page asking for your credit card payment information. Please enter your valid credit card information, this is secured by use of SSL encryption technology and this information, for additional security, is not stored on our website.
5) Once you have entered your payment information as per the step above, payment will be processed. Once payment has been successful you will be redirected to the Subscribers content page, where you can access and download the content for NPS-I subscribers.
Does the National Payments System Institute store my credit card details?
Credit card transactions are processed by a third-party payments gateway, Authorize.net, a CyberSource company that is fully compliant with the latest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Authorize.net receives your credit card number and other personal identifying information purely to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions; Authorize.net then sends an authorization code, not your personal information, to the National Payments System Institute so that we can finalize your order. Your card and billing information cannot be read en route to our ordering system, nor does the National Payments System Institute store your credit card information.
Why didn’t my credit card payment go through?
Online credit card transaction failure could be caused by one of the following reasons:
1) You entered an incorrect Security Code on the payment screen. The specified security code was invalid. To resolve this issue, you need to enter the special characters shown in a gray box of the payment screen as the Security Code.
2) Your credit card company may have placed a hold on your credit card transaction. In this case, you will receive the following message on the payment screen: This transaction has been declined. To resolve this issue, you need to contact your bank or credit card company to ask them to remove any restriction they have placed on your credit card (they can do so instantly within their systems). Then you can re-submit your transaction online.
3) The billing zip code you entered may not match with your credit card company’s record. In this case, you will receive the following message on the payment screen: The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. When the error message above appears on the screen, please verify the billing zip code against the one on your credit card statement, close the old payment screen and re-submit the transaction again from the SUBSCRIBE NOW link using the correct billing zip code.
4) Occasionally, the following error message may result after you re-submit the transaction: This transaction cannot be accepted. If this error message appears on the payment screen, please close the payment screen and re-start the payment process.
5) Occasionally, the following error message may appear when our primary payment gateway is temporarily not available: This transaction cannot be accepted at this time. If this message above appears on the payment screen, please try again later.
What currency is the NPS-I subscription priced in?
The NPS-I subscription is priced in USD.
When is my credit card charged?
In order to prevent fraudulent charges we maintain a “pre-pay” policy. Your card will be charged immediately after you confirm the purchase of your subscription.
How will the charge show up on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will show the transaction under the name “……………………..,” Grant please add this which is the merchant ID of the National Payments System Institute.
What is the term of my subscription?
The National Payments System Institute subscription term is 12 months. The start date of the subscription is the date that our Payment Gateway provider, Authorize.Net first charges your account.
How do I renew my subscription?
Your National Payments System Institute online subscription renews automatically at the end of the applicable subscription period at the rate then in effect. Our payment gateway, Authorize.Net will automatically charge your payment card for an auto-renewing subscription unless you cancel your subscription.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
You may cancel your subscription at any time subject to the following terms:
If you purchase a one-year subscription, which is billed once annually at the time you subscribe, you may cancel at any time during that subscription year by logging in to your “Edit Account Info >>” page and selecting “cancel subscription.”
No refunds or credits are issued for partially used or cancelled subscriptions.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your subscription log in with your username and password, and then select “cancel subscription.” Your “Edit Account Info >>” page can be accessed through a link on the home page.
How do I update my personal details?
Update your personal details by logging in with your username and password, and then selecting “update my personal details.” Your “Edit Account Info >>” page can be accessed through a link on the home page.
What should I do if I forget my password, or my password does not seem to be working?
Grant please add content here.
Do I need special hardware or software to read the e-books, e-modules and reference material?
No special hardware is required. Adobe Reader or a PDF file reader is required to view the documents. See list of PDF viewers below. All of these can be downloaded for free.
Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader
Evince: http://projects.gnome.org/evince a document viewer for PDF, PostScript, DjVu, TIFF and DVI designed for the GNOME desktop environment.
Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/chrome/browser View, search PDF files.
MuPDF: http://mupdf.com a lightweight PDF and XPS viewer.
Can I download the e-books and e-modules onto my hand held device?
Yes, you will require a PDF viewer to be able to read them on the device.
Can I print my e-books and e-modules?
You may print portions of the e-book and e-module content for your personal and non-commercial use. Full-scale reproduction of e-book and e-module contents is expressly prohibited.
Can I use the e-books and e-modules on more than one computer system concurrently?
You may not use the e-books and e-modules on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the e-books and e-modules, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the e-books and e-modules, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. If you transfer possession of any e-book or e-module to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to the National Payments System Institute.
Will a hard copy of the book be shipped to me?
No, all the content supplied through the National Payments System Institute is in electronic format.
Can I share my subscription log in details with others?
Your subscription is non-transferable and is to be used only by you. You cannot share the username/user id and password with anyone, even if that person has his or her own subscription. Such sharing of usernames/user ids and passwords is a violation of this the National Payment Systems User Agreement and will result in immediate suspension of your privileges without a refund. The National Payments System Institute monitors its website, including the use of Online Access, for visitors and enforces its one subscriber-one user policy diligently.
Once I have purchased a subscription will the e-books and e-modules always be available to me?
Yes of course, they will be downloadable pdf files that can be read on your personal computer or mobile device.
Can I read the e-books and e-modules offline?
Certainly. By saving the pdf file, the e-books and e-modules may be read at any time of our choosing.
How do I get help if I have a problem?
If you experience difficulty downloading an e-book or e-module, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to assist you in resolving you problem within 24 hours.
How often will new content be added?
The National Payments System Institute online library will be updated on a monthly basis. New e-books and e-modules will be added on a regular basis with at least two new modules being added per annum.
Does the National Payments System Institute offer in-person training?
Yes, the National Payments System Institute provides in-person standardised or custom designed training to large and small groups at competitive rates. We would be happy to discuss your specific requirements with you. Please complete our Online Enquiry Form and list “in-person training enquiry” in the subject field.
How do I contact the National Payments System Institute?
You can contact us by completing the “contact us” form on the website. If you prefer, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com